Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Pfad der Bäume / Path of Trees


No, this is not a close encounter of the third kind, this is just one of the many astonishingly beautiful exhibits of "Pfad der Bäume", a weekend-long art project in Nells Park.

Artists from several schools in Trier and also its partner city Metz, France, have done some incredible work, decorating trees, installing lights and even sound! It's really hard to describe and do it justice actually.

I've taken a lot of pictures, some of them are available in wallpaper-friendly sizes here (more will follow within the next few days) and I will go back there tomorrow today to take a few daytime shots.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but, man, this really was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel