Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Thursday, January 05, 2006

St. Paulin by night



A few months ago I had to go somewhere in Trier where I hadn't been before, and instead of taking the bus, and since I didn't have a bike then, I walked and came across the St. Paulin church, a beautiful, tall Late Baroque building. (Okay, I had to look up the Late Baroque part...) I didn't go inside, but I was amazed at its design, and I planned to some day go back there and take a few photos. Well, 'one day' turned out to be one night, when Sarah brought her camera and we rode the bike to St. Paulin. I especially liked how the tower of the church looked, with all its edges and angles, lit from the ground by yellow lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel