Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Friday, February 03, 2006

Fotografierverbot!


Photographing prohibited!

Inside this military facility it is prohibited to photograph and to film or to carry photo- and filming-equipment. Photo- and filming-equipment are to be handed over to the guard.

The equipment as well as the fiming material can be ceased if the prohibition is violated.


I'm not sure what kind of military facility this is - I tried to locate it on a map but either I remember the location wrong or it's just not on there - but they're certainly serious about no one getting a look on what's going on on the other side of this fence. Well, I suppose whatever it is, it's on a strict need-to-know basis. And we don't need to know...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous02:06

    Well, I have an idea what it might be: General-von-Seidel-Kaserne (German: barracks) at Luxemburger Straße 230.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel