Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hauptmarkt by night


The image above isn't actually the photo I want to show you today, it's more like a teaser, because the real one, shown below, doesn't really work in this small size. I really love it though, so I hope you take the time to click on it and view the bigger version.

I took the picture Tuesday night on Hauptmarkt (the "main market" place), and I think it has a great feel to it, the way the slightly wet floor reflects the lights and the angle being a bit off.


It makes a great wallpaper! ;)

P.S.: If you ever think one of my photos would make a great wallpaper/print/poster/whatever, but you would like to have a bigger (higher resolution) image, feel free to send me an eMail request, I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel