Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Radio tower on Petrisberg


I promised to show you what's up on Petrisberg, and I decided to use this photo, after going up there almost every day this past week in hope of getting a better one. But the weather (and especially the light) was very cold and unpleasant, so the pictures I took didn't look the way I wanted them to. But it looks like the sun is finally coming out a little more, so I will keep going up there, because there really are a lot of beautiful sights.

Anyway, on this photo you can see the radio tower in the background, and part of the former area of the Landesgartenschau 2004 (link in German only, sorry), a landscaping and gardening fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel