Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Abi 06


Yesterday, the students at the Hindenburg-Gymnasium Trier had their final Abitur examn. They celebrated this with a little "chorus of horns". Also, they had painted "ABI 06" on the back of their cars, so that everyone would know who they were!

I happened to be there at the exact moment they started this by total accident, so I couldn't get "into position" to prepare a good photo, but I hope this one will give a sense of what it looked like. Click for the bigger version, you can see the row of cars, all with "ABI 06", as they leave the parking lot.

Also, thank you for all your good wishes regarding my foot. It's not perfectly healed yet, but I was finally able to get out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel