Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Eine Fahrkarte, bitte!


"One ticket please" is what I'll be saying today, when I take the train to Usingen to visit my parents. I won't have any Internet access there, so in the meantime Carlos from the Barcelona Photoblog will push the buttons for me, with a little help from Greenville's Denton on Saturday.

I will take the opportunity to show you some of the photos I've taken over the last few months but haven't posted yet. Like this one from the "Service-Center" in Trier's central train station. I like the design, it's very futuristic.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22:10

    ... but the design is all that one might like about the "Service-Centers" of German Railway!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel