Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday to ParisDailyPhoto!


Paris is never far away. From Trier, you can take the train and be in Paris five hours later. But if you can't wait that long, there is always ParisDailyPhoto!

One year ago today, Eric Tenin posted the first photo of his city to the Internet. A year later, over thirty people from all over the world have joined him and the "Daily Photo family"!

I found his site by searching for popular links tagged 'paris' on del.icio.us last September, and I was hooked immediately. I came back every day to see what beautiful photo Eric would show us next. I still do.

For the one year anniversary of ParisDailyPhoto, I wish Eric all the best! May he continue to show us Paris in his unique way for many years to come!

Merci, Eric, for making the world a lot more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel