Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Friday, March 10, 2006

Night Club Hafenmelodie


Karl-Marx-Strasse, besides housing the birthplace of the father of communism, is not really considered one of the most family-friendly areas of Trier. In fact, if there's anything that's worthy of being called a "red-light district", this is it.

In this photo, you can see the neon-sign of the "Night-Club Hafenmelodie", a well respected establishment-- ah, who am I kidding, it's a brothel, and they're not trying to hide it. I haven't been inside (Honestly. I'm not just saying that because I know my father is reading...), but I pass there almost every day and it looks like business is running well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel