Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Raven


My new camera, a Kodak Z740, arrived yesterday, and since the sun decided to finally come out, too, I got on my bike and took my new gadget out on a little field trip. On the bank of the (slightly flooded) Mosel, I came across this raven. There are quite a lot of them around here, but usually I can't get near them without scaring them away. This one, however, seemed unimpressed by me and my new camera (and my bike!) and let me take this beautiful photo.

2 comments:

  1. For your information, this is not a raven, it's a crow. Ravens are very seldom in Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a raven, it's a crow. Ravens are very seldom in Germany...

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel