Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lacertidae



On Sunday my friends Sarah and Jessica joined me for a walk along the Weinlehrpfad, a path across the vineyards of the Petrisberg, and of course I took lots of photos, some of which I have put in (or on?) this Google Map of the Weinlehrpfad that I've created.

I remember walking along vineyards with my family as a child, and I was always fascinated by the wall lizards that hush around the ground and on the walls. Actually, I still am, so I was happy to see many of them on Sunday and even photographing this one! Unfortunately the photo is a bit blurry, sorry for that. But I was lucky to catch the little guy at all, I guess!

1 comment:

  1. I like this photograph. It reminds me of Florida where our son lives.

    My Theme Day is of a city unto itself, with its own zip code, and a portrait of the "Peashooter" at the National Museum of the United States Air Force. Hope you like flying.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel