Photographs of Trier (Trèves), Germany's oldest city (2,000+ years).

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sky



I don't think this photo is that great, to be honest, but I loved the sky on the day I took it and this is the best I could manage to capture it.

The reason I'm even posting it is because I know that somewhere there is a very similar photo, taken by someone standing just a few meters away from me, and working with what looked like a much better camera than mine! So if you have seen a photo that looks kinda like this one (but probably better), or if you in fact are the fellow photographer that took it, please let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love clouds...especially on days when they are forever changing shapes, almost searching to become something different.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SebastianNebel